What is a cookie?
- We will comply with the Data Protection legislation, so any personal data that you supply to us will be used for the purposes indicated below. Please do not give us information if you do not want it stored. The nature of the personal data that we keep on record may include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, fax number. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity from you.
- The information that we obtain and hold about you and your company will be used to provide you with information in relation to Cinecopters products and services and for the purpose of communicating with you and/or your company. The information will also be used to manage and administer this site. The information will only be used as stated herein and/or in such other circumstances where there is an obligation to do so, or as the law permits, or where we have your consent.
- The information we hold about you is confidential and will only be disclosed outside the users of this website at your request or with your consent, to investigate or prevent fraud or if the law permits it or it is in the public interest. Normally any personal/business details provided by you to us will not be exported outside the EEA. In the event of any information being disclosed outside the EEA, we have strict security procedures in place.
- We will retain your personal data only for as long as is required and for the purposes for which it was originally given. The personal details are then destroyed unless we are legally obliged to retain the data and/or transmit it to a regulatory or government authority.
- We would ask that you keep us informed (by email, telephone, or in writing) of any changes in your personal data so that we may have our records up to date at all times.
- Nothing on this website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship. Cinecopters accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any user of the information contained on this website.
- By continuing to use this website you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
How to block cookies
In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, click Internet Options, and then click the Privacy tab. Cookies can be blocked or allowed by clicking on the Sites button entering the website address followed by Allow or Block and Ok. For other browsers, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies.
As cookies are used throughout our website, disabling them may prevent you from using the functionality in certain parts of the site.
Please contact us if you would like further information.